Back to School!

Although the weather makes it seem as if spring is a long ways away, spring semester at Holy Cross begins on Tuesday.  I’m heading back to the hill tomorrow after five relaxing weeks at home!  I wasn’t super busy over break, but I had plenty of time to recharge and spend time with my friends and family.  Now I’m ready to jump right into second semester!

I’m really excited to begin my psychology class – it’s something I’ve always been interested in but didn’t have the time to take in high school.  Calculus should be a lot like last semester, as I have the same professor and its a continuation of the material from the fall.  As I mentioned before, my Montserrat is focusing on hip-hop music and culture this semester – should be very interesting!  My fourth course is organic chemistry.  It’s the only class I’m a little worried about but with a good professor and the right attitude, all should go well!

I’ll update again once classes begin; remember to stay warm this weekend if you live in New England!